ARACHNOCULTURE E-Zine ISSUE 2
The following online magazine was originally released in print format as ARACHNOCULTURE 1(2), which along with all other print versions of ARACHNOCULTURE [1(1)-2(3)] is now out of print and unavailable.
E-ZINE ISSUE 2 Table of Contents
- INNER VIEW: ANDREW M. SMITH by Michael Jacobi
- THE BASICS OF ARBOREAL TARANTULA HUSBANDRY by Michael Jacobi
- THE QUEEN OF POECILOTHERIA: Notes on the first U.S. breeding of Poecilotheria metallica (Pocock, 1899) by Kelly Swift
- ARACHNIDS OF TORTUGUERO, COSTA RICA: PART ONE — SCORPIONS by David Desoer
- TARANTULA IMPORTING and ARACHNID COMMERCE by Frank Somma
- SOLIFUGIDS: CHILDREN OF THE EARTH by Robert G. Breene, Ph.D.
- ARACHNID SCIENCE: ARTICLE REVIEWS by Stephanie Shorter, Ph.D.
- THE BACK PAGE: DIRT IS DIRT, EXCEPT WHEN IT'S MUD by Michael Jacobi